Camp Mac Dates & Fees
Parents: Spring Info/Forms Packet
Full Packet (3.5MB download)
- Cover Letter
- Health Letter
- Health Certificate (printable) or Complete Online
- Camper Permission Form (printable) or Complete Online
- Camper Profile Form (printable) or Complete Online
- What To Bring Check-List
- Bunk Storage Diagram
- Camp Mac Smart Storage Solutions Flyer
- Devotional Book & White Shorts Info
- Electronic Device Policy
- Horseback Helmets Info
- Special Information For Parents
With the benefit of three generations of experience, we have developed a unique camp program that is both fun and challenging. We are committed to camping and, for 61 years the McBride family has seen what a quality camping experience can do for young people.
It is our desire to make this experience available to boys and girls who are also committed to camping and who are excited about the opportunities Camp Mac has to offer.
Read more about Camp Mac's approach to helping our campers grow into the young men and women their parents want them to be.